Many schools use school or district prevention, school safety, character education, or discretionary funds to purchase our programs. Community funding sources may also be a good option:
- County government discretionary funds
- Governors’ special council funds
- School enhancement dollars
- Mayors’ offices—municipal government
- Banking institutions, including credit unions
- Local arts/music support groups
- Parent-teacher organizations/associations (PTA’s PTSA’s)
- Faith-based institutions
- Private foundations
- Corporations or businesses at the local or corporate level
- Service organizations (Rotary, Kiwanis, etc.)
Online Databases of Federal and Private Grants
Grants.gov (federal): Find formula and discretionary grant opportunities from 26 federal agencies at Grants.gov.
Forecast of Funding (federal): Forecast of Funding lists programs and competitions under which the Department of Education has invited or expects to invite applications.